6/19/2005

CRITICS

CRITICS are people who expresses a reasoned opinion on any matter, involving a judgement of its value, truth or righteousness or an appreciation of its beauty or technique. They may sometimes give harsh or captious judgement, but they aren't necessarily arrogant or hiffy.
I am a hypocrite hater and a self declared citic( Oh.. let me clarify that critizicing someonelse is not my pastime ok!!!) I give comments on ceratin situations( Who doesn't?) I give unfavorable judgement IF AND ONLY IF its needed or If I am pissed off with the person. I believe in the so-called "CRITICAL JUDGEMENT." Exercizing careful judgement, being exact;nicely judicious and being decisive.
We critics are sometimes misunderstood. People ssay we're nothing but arrogants. Not all critics are! There may be some but not all. We only express how we feel on certain things but we don't mean any harm. Critics are very opinionated but we're just being honest.
For me I am willing to accept and face criticism. It is like a champange; nothing ,ore execrable if bad or nothing nothing more excellent if good. It is on how I accept the fact that I can't please everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com