6/20/2005

MY LIFE AS A DADDY'S GIRL

It's been 14 years since the Lord took my Father and I was 7 then. It's hard for me to remember and celebrate father's day specially hat he's not here on earth anymore. I was a daddy's girl and I admit i and all of my childood memories was of my father's. I remember whenever I arrived from school, we went to a special food kiosk near our house just to have "merienda." I would buy all the food that I want and my Papa would end up eating all oof my leftovers. "Ikaw bata ka...takaw tingin ka lang talaga!!" I remember when I had to hold my father's earlobe just to sleep...and its effective, knockout agad ako...hahahaha!!!
We really had a goodtime together. The "pasyals", the "laro" and "harutan" moments.

Oh I really miss him so much. How I wish he's still here and saw me grew as an independent 22 year old lady, be proud of all my achievements I got from school, winning my volleyball games and singing contests. These are only small achievements. Little they are but still I offer them to my everdearest father.

If I die and will be given the chance to live again and choose my father... I would defenitely choose the same ol' dad. Only got one wish that he will stay longer here on earth.

I'm really thankful that even that he's not my *real father, he still cherished me and loved me as if I was his own.

Happy Father's Day Papa!!


* I was an adopted child.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud day you. I'm sorry for the loss of your dad. Still it's good to hear that yiou had good memories with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com