10/16/2005

FRIENDSTER FEIRIE

Again I am a friendster feirie. After long months of ignoring my friendster due to my blog addiction,Alas! I found some reasons to visit my friendster more often and gave it a makeover.
FRIENDSTER BLOG: Since I am into blog hopping, I was really surprised when friendster got its own blog. I immediately creates mine and update it atleast once in a while. But still I am not very much interested to it cuz I find it too ordinary. Maybe in the coming days I'll try to post new entries.
CUSTOMIZED PAGE: 2 days ago I visited my account and found out that I can customize it(Thanks to Godwin when I saw his account). Curious of making it really nice I asked Godwin how he did it but he gave me no answer. Good thing I was really curious that I found it by myself. And so I excitedly looked for cool backgrouns and music video codes that I may use(check out www.fairy-dust.com for backgrounds and www.singingfool.com for video codes). After spending hours of editing my profile...VIOLA!! My friendster is fantastic than ever!!!



1ST YEAR DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF DADDY CHI

Uncle chi was very dear to me. Since I lost my dad when I was 7, he stood up as my second father. When daddy chi died lasy year the whole family grieved. I was really really sad. So upset that I cried my heart out. But on the other side, we are thankful that he won't suffer anymore and that he was with our Loving Creator.
Yesterday Ate Jhay called me and invited us to go to their place for a small gathering in memory of Daddy chi. And so we went straight to Marikina.
The gatherine was just fine but full of fun. I've seen some of my aunts, cousins and family friends whom I haven't seen for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com