9/08/2005

Confused Mind and a Sprained Ankle

Up to this time I'm really confused on how my lovelife is going on. Ryt now I'm really torn between two guys. Both are nice and sweet. The problem is Monch is kinda pressuring me with some stuffs which I don't wanna go on details. With Myk naman it's kinda difficult because he's far from me. I know it's hard to have a long distant relationship. With all the tukso we have now obviously di namin nakikita ang isa't isa para magtiwala ng lubos. Sheeeeettttttt!!!! Ang hirap.
Anyways I didn't go to work today..I sprained my right ankle and it does really hurt. Ate Marilou(Our Great Manghihilot)came over and gave me a nice and relaxing massage. Thnak God I was a bit relieved but still the pain is there. I hope wala na sya bukas and that everything will be fine na para makapasok na ko.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger ~*c*a*t*h*e*r*i*n*e*~ said...

oh thanx!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com