8/21/2005

BAND...BEERS...BOYS

After a long week of hardwork it's nice to relax and chill out. Having a few drinks and listening to good music.
I reallyl don't have a "nightlife" for a simple reason that I'm busy with work. Well last August 19 Toni, an old friend threw a party at BlueWave in Pasay. There was really an event at the place. It's the "Tambayang SMB" wherein great bands like ROCKSTEDDY, and KITCHIE NADAL got to perform.
Toni's mom bought us the tickets for the gig and reserved a couple of seats for the family's friends.
We arrived a bit late and that awas around 9:30pm.A band was almost finish on their set when we came. Toni and I were accompanied by Miss Tess and Tita Cherry(Toni's mom) at our table which is the nearest to the stage.
At first I was really aloft with the people around us because I was the only friend of toni, most of them where Tita Cherry's friends.
I had my late dinner at around 10:00pm. Although beers were depleted at around 8pm(Miss Tess told me)I only got my first and last bottle at past 11. I don't drink actually and I really want to see Kitchie's performance that's why I don't want to get sober.
RockSteddy's performance was a bang(I was even surprised to know that "Pikoy" was their lead vocalist.He was the guy at GMA 7's "Sugo" and "Idol Ko Si Kap")
A few minutes after their set I rushed to the Powder Room to retouch my makeup, thinking that I had to get back immediately because Kitchie might stared to play and that I might lose my seat.
As soon as I got back new faces where seen on our table. Good thing no one occupied my place.
Suddenly a guy(I mean cute guy) approached us and asked if he can sit on the vacant chair. "Sure" I answered and gave him a sweet smile.
Lots of people took Kitchie's pic on their mobile phone and occupied the space in front.
The guy who approached us tried to take his own pics when he's cellphone slipped on his hands and fell from our food.
Nobody noticed it excpet me because they were so amazed with Kitchie. "Pucha naman tong mga to...adik kay Kitchie" I said to myself.
Anyways the guy apologized for what happened. Actually he's really sorry. "Sorry po...sorry po talaga!" I smiled at him and told him it's ok. Kitchie sang only 6 songs and ended her performance with a bang and with great lightning effect. The crowd really enjoyed. And as for me I don't know if I enjoyed show or was fond of staring at the cute guy. "Sana nakuha ko number nya" I said to myself.
When we got home Toni told me the guy is a gay..."Bakla yun tanga!!"
Is it true kaya? Up to now his face was clear to my mind...Hoping I could see him again. I don't give a damn if he's gay or not basta for me he's definitely cute!!!
nice henna on her hands ayt?




jam on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com