8/13/2005

ONE BAD TRIP

Last Wednesday I was at the SM MEGAMALL to buy some stuffs for my desk. I was walking when a guy approached me. The guys asked me if he can borrow my cellphone. He needs to call her mom from Pampanga because of an emergency. He told me he ran out of battery and really need to make a call. He said he would even pay for my load. This was not new to me and I don't easily trust people and so I said no. But he really insisted and almost cry for my help. Well I asked him if he'll be calling from a smart or a globe. When he said that he's mom is using smart, I gave her my Motorola C200(Good thing I brought two phones).
Well in a split second I caught myself chasing after the guy. He went straight to a KFC. I was really shocked when I realized it was a one bad trip. He gave my cellphone to a girl. I thought the girl was an accomplish. And so I shouted and made the most scandalous thing. I only then realized she was my cousin and the guy was her boyfriend.
wtf!!!that's all I said and then cried... Though it's just a joke I learned my lesson well. Never ever...ever trust somebody you barely know. Yeah it's nice to help someone in need but never trust him wholeheartedly. Be wise!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com