7/29/2005

Often, we are faced with conflicts requiring immediate solution. it is important for is to have the feel of being a decision-maker. If we follow correct procedure of decision making, if we know how to analyze problems and lay-out the pros and cons first before working on it, then we will be able to forsee the possible outcome, thereby minimizing, if not avoiding making wrong acts. We have to be careful in making decision because once a choice is made, there's no turning back. Decisoin-making requires great wisdom. And therefore it is a great rsponsiblity.

A couple of days Leah called me..

Me: Hello, oh bez bakit?
Leah: Bez..laki problem ko favor naman. La talaga ako mahingan ng sama ng loob.
Me: Bkit...Bkit? What happened...
Leah: Kasi si Marc...?
Me: Oh anong problema dun? Inaway ka ba nya...ano sabihin mo
Leah: Nakita ko sya may kasama eh...ayoko naman sya iconfront.
Me: Ganun..teka teka kelan ito...lam mo mabuti pumunta ka nalang dito, kaya mo ba?
Leah: Bez, ikaw nalang pumunta dito
Me: Ok...ok sige I'll be there in 10mins ok.


....To cut the story short Rachelle asked me for a small favor and that's to talk to Marc. I don't know if I should do it. In the first place I don't have any right to confront him tapos pipilitin ko na kausapin si Leah. I haven't said yes to her but don't know what to do...I pity Leah. She's suffering too much. She doesn’t need this. Bit I can't even judge Marc because I haven’t seen him with another girl. Marc has been very nice to me. And as far as I know him, he's so nice, a perfect gentleman, and I know he loves my bestfrined very much. On the other hand naaawa ako sa best friend ko.
It's kind of hard to decide for now. I have to talk to Leah again about the matter. Hope things would be better for the two of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com