7/31/2005

What A Day!!!

Yesterday I was set-up on a date by a friend(can you imagine that..and dating is not my thing huh!) Actually I was forced to. I went straight to Sm North Edsa to meet this horrible guy named Kenneth.. Damn! did I say horrible...ohhh he's not horrible, he's such a moron. Imagine we agreed to meet at 10:30 (I was there 30 mins. early). And yet he came 2 hours late and I was really pissed of. But still I kept myself calm and forgot what had happened(I don't want to be bastos and show him that I was really mad).

A few minutes later Brian called me. He asked me about an important matter which I don't wanna go on details. And this moron date of mine keep on talking and shouting. Brian whose on the other line said that he'll call later coz he thought I was busy. I know part of it was my fault not telling brian that I was on a date. Actually I was about too not until Kenneth bugged me.

To cut the story short the date didn't worked out.( It was so mean of me...tinakasan ko sya!!!)

Anyways...when I got home I watched the UAAP. It was the Ateneo-UP game.Good thing Ateneo won with JC Intal being the Player of the Game.

Since I had nothing to do. I texted some of my friends. I texted Monch para makibalita about his date with my friend Layce..(which was cancelled).

Here's the stupid part. Monch told me pinagbawalan syang itext ako just because she thought I was closer to him. Oh my God!!! Did I read the message right? ako pinagseselosan ni Layce? She's my dear friend and I treasured her as my sister. How pathetic can she be. I told Monch that I don't wanna mess with their relationship. That he had to do what Layce said. The truth is I'm really hurt. Of all people...si Layce pa!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so nice to see and read what happen before between you, me and your frend..(you already knew who is she)..after all it turned so good for the two of us.well, im very happy with the outcome,,what more i can say..i love you honey!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com