8/08/2005

Fag Hag

A couple of days ago I read Cecile Zamora's article on The Philippine Star. The article was about the advantages of being a fag hag. To my surprise there are aloft of famous celebrities who are such fag hags. Thank God I wasn't alone. (Well I'm not a celebrity. How I wish.)
Yes you read it right...I'm a fag hag. And boy, I love it!! To think that I studied in an all girls school huh! From kinder to Grade 6 my classmates are all girls and when I reached high school that was the only time I experienced a different environment. I was really aloft with my guy classmates in high school. I was even called as a "LESBIAN" because I only mingle with my girlfriends. *wtf* me a lesbian! Holy crap...If only they knew that I had so many crushes way back then (Well I never outgrew it actually)
Anyways when I reached college that was the time I had gay friends. And they were great. I met them when ijoined the varsity team in Volleyball. My coach is a gay and we even have tune-up games with the men's team( mostly gays). I got along with them very well. The good thing about gay friends... they are really honest with you. Very straightforward. Actually up to now I had a best buddy. He's a gay, he's name is Aries. He has been a very good friend of mine. Siya din ang number one critic ko when it comes to dressing up. And thank God nandiyan sya whenever I need a makeover. In return I am his tutor. Taga gawa ng assignments, projects, term paper and book report. I love him so much (OOOPPSSS!! It's not what you think!) I loved him as a brother Este a sister. He's my confidant, fashion stylist, my buddy in volleyball games. And there are so many things we both enjoy like surfing the net, watching movies, shopping, accessories, clothes, makeup and of course BOYS!!!
So who says being a fag hag is such a stupidity. Hell no!! I’ve got great respect for the different and without them I just can't imagine how our world and my life will be!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com