8/28/2005

Remembering The Past

I was so surprised when john sent me a message at my friendster..Galing talaga ng frienster no...Malolocate talaga yung mga friends mo na di mo nakita for years. Anyways John was an ex-boyfriend. We became a thing when i was in 3rd years college. We really had a huge age gap. He was about 26 or 27 and I was only 20 then...Hay!!! I was happy narin to see him sa friendster although walang picture yung friendster nya(hehe)
Parang ang sarap ng feeling when you get to see the person you've cherished at least once in your life...wait why do I sound as if in love ako ngaun...damn it!!! I'm into a steady date no and kaya lang ako natutuwa kasi at least John said sorry for whatever that happened to us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com