1/01/2006

Back To Work

After a long week vacation, again I'm going back to that same ol' routine I have. I'm going back to my sweet desk, do those phone calls again,and do my transmital on my goddamn computer. In a call center industry, you must be very patient and aggressive. Though it's really tiring to be an agent(not to mention being in an outbound division)it's still a fun and cool job to have. Well not because you're compensated fairly but then you get to talk to different kinds of people. In fact it's not a hard thing to do cuz you just have to sit on your freakin chair and call clients all day long.

But before I start my 2006...let me refresh things up and sum up all the things I did in my 1 week vacation...

Dec.22- At the office..went home around 7 pm..got my overtym.
Dec.23- Did the shopping for the noche buena
Dec.24- Cooked and prepared all things for Christmas
Dec.25- Cousins from Gonzales clan came.
Dec.26- Back to the office.
Dec.27- ATL gave me new leads
Dec.28- Bad-tempered...not so fuckin' okai at the office
Dec.29- Took my half-day work..wwent to my ate cherrie's clinic for my monthly checkup
Dec.30- Walang pasok...wohooo!!! Stayed a the house all day long
Dec.31- Bought fireworks with Kiya at Bocaue
12:am...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Jan.1, 2006- hmmm what am I doing now?!! Just chillin out and preparing myself for tomorrows tiring day!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com