3/11/2006

THINGS I DID FOR THE PAST WEEKS

Monday(march 6)-Got in The New Team. Ms. Helen is my new ATL..start my call outs around *:55 and by the end of the day gave her a total of 8 turn ins. Went to Mega and bought Aldrine's his fave cologne...

Tuesday(march 7)-As usual!! Call outs parin. Paguwi tambay lang kina Dhom.

Wednesday(march 8)-Not feelin' ok pero hafta go to the office.
-call outs again.
-target turn ins: 10(yeesss!!! naka sampu na ko)
-Generl assembly ng nuong Acqui and Flexi Team
-Saw my crush pero di ko alam kung ano magiging feeling ko. nandun yung kulug factor that I get to see him everyday pero minsan badtrip. May tym na masungit sya, may tym na super nambabati sya!! I even tried to ignore him pero pag nakita ko na Namputch!!!! eto nanaman!!!God I hate what I feel!!! T's is giiving me creeps!!!

Thursday(march 9)- Bakit sobrang nakakapagod na nga tong araw na to,badtrip pa ko kay Aldrine...

Friday(march 10)-After work went straight to FRIENDs with Sir Joey, Sir Joy and the rest of the Acqui team..Met Leo(architect), Rommel(from citibank) and Karl(from Banco De Oro, he's a possible client). I did enjoy the night!!

Saturday(march 11)- Just here at home. checked new mails and updated this fucking Blog!!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's activity...

****Ayoko...ayoko na tigilan, inom pa tau mga dude!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger me said...

eh kelan ba nawalan ng crush si leilani jacobo? haha. hey, can you organize a summer reunion for incite? :)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger ~*c*a*t*h*e*r*i*n*e*~ said...

uu nga nu!!! haha kelan pa ngA ba ko nawalan ng crush...uhmm kanina, ay meron na ulit ngaun!!! hahaha!!! chige ba, try ko tawagan si ineng and si tina. Kaw na kaya bahala kay rose tsaka vanessa?
Saan naman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com