8/23/2006

And i'm back...after being so busy with work, Thanks you lord for giving me some spare time to update this freaking blog!!!

What's new with me...

I have a new job, hanging out with new sets of friends and I got a new love of my life( Oh what a crap! hehe)

~I'm currently training at Teleperformance at Ortigas for Sprint Account.

~Been hanging out with new friends, Monique and Sam(psychics from Studio 23's Nginig), Kuya Gene, Kuya Arly(works for MTV Philippines), Jeremaiah, Joedan, julie and Anj(old friends)

~I'm now in love with somebody new although she's still a gurl...(move over hanna!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chie23rocks. Make your own badge here.
CComical
AAltruistic
TTame
HHuge
EExhausting
RRevolutionary
IInsane
NNaughty
EExciting

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com